Thursday, October 9, 2008

I Spy







I spy a grandfather and grandson talking trains. When the little boy asks a question, his grandfather responds: "Si Senor. Si Senor." 

They both have the same ears.

I spy a punk rocker sitting with his bike at near the base of an outdoor sculpture. His piercings move as he tells me to look at the plaque beneath it and they keep moving as he goes on to tell me how marvelous the piece is.

I spy a guy at sunset sitting atop a rock cliff peak fishing as the wind howls. He casually casts away at the tippy top of an unwalkable path. The wind pushes people aside but he sits perfectly still.

I spy an old man walking wearing a ladies kerchief on his head smoking a cigar. As he passes, he jumps out at me to proclaim: 
"I am beautiful, no?!" 

Yes. 

I spy Tio feeding the chickens. He laughs as the flash from my camera goes off. "You can take those photos home and say 'Look at what Tio does!'". I say yes and continue snapping away. He keeps laughing but asks me if I can send him a copy when I get home. 

Si Senor.

No comments: